Saturday 7 December 2013

Xmas is coming

Witajcie kochani,
Dzisiaj Frau_Muller inspiruje cudownymi kartkami świątecznymi, pierwsza "Dla niej", druga "Dla niego" .

>>><<<

Hello dear scrapfriends!
 It's Frau_Muller here with you today.
And I want to share with you 2 Xmas Cards. One is for him and other is for her.

First card is very elegant.

Look at some details
I add glossy and Ayeeda powder 3D glass filler to make this flower more frosty  

And surely I add modeling paste and spray

So for this card i used

Paper Faces of Spring 

Next card is for him
This card is composed 

And some details
I add modeling paste to lettering and it looks like snow


Amazing background by paper Frosted Life


So for this card I used


I hope you will like them. 
That's all for today.
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Piękne kartki! Cudowne połączenia kolorów :)
    Zapraszam na moje candy ;)

    ReplyDelete